The crisis generated by COVID-19 will provoke tensions and conflicts in all the intra and inter-organizational relations of the company. Its proper management will keep the company competitive and cooperative relationships accelerate the delivery of value to both external and internal customers. Conflict management and negotiation are critical professional skills for both the manager and the professional of the 21st century, do not miss this development opportunity.
1. Rational negotiation: Principles, structure and strategies.
2. Negotiating Styles and Tactics. The illusions and fallacies of the negotiator
3. The art of building options in generating value and making concessions in their distribution.
4. Multilateral negotiation; Alliances and commitments.
- Develop a negotiating style that allows you to keep the relationship, maintaining the defense of your points of view and opinions.
- Enhance your professional image as a firm, collaborative and serene negotiator.
- Be aware of what we leave in our multilateral negotiations and conflicts within and outside the team.
- Guide my negotiation to explore different options for generating value and to distribute value equitably and explicitly.
- Identify and neutralize negotiating tactics without seeing emotional balance disturbed or losing perspective and objectives.
- Practice and adopt new approaches through cases and role plays on multilateral conflicts with internal and external to my organization.
Gustavo Aguilar de Armas
Manager of the Institute for Leadership Ethics and Advanced Development (CEU ILEAD). He has held several managerial posts in business organisations and foundations, mainly in the field of organisational development and strategy for managing change. With a degree in law and an MBA from the Madrid Complutense University, he also has a Master's degree in Foundation Administration and Management of Foundations, Associations and other Not for profit Organisations from the Autonomous University of Madrid. He is certified for various psychometric instruments (MBTI, FIRO-B, el CPI), is a Project Manager at PRINCE2, and qualified in agile methodologies such as SCRUM and Kanban Methodologist. He has also completed the Training Programme in Ontological Coaching at Newfield (Amsterdam).
500 € (Request Financial Aid)