Programme Focused on Finance for Decision-Making
In the current climate, it is becoming increasingly important for companies to assess the financial effects that can result from decisions taken in any of the company's areas and departments. An action that fails to take into account the effects that this has on the company's finances can cause major problems. Any apparently non-financial business decision produces financial results in the short or long term.
• To provide participants with a clear and comprehensive view of the financial concepts essential for decision-making in the current climate.
• To help participants understand the economic situation of a company based on the analysis of its financial statements.
• To discuss the impact of different types of decisions on the Income Statement.
• To explain in a practical way the management control techniques and investment analysis applied to decision-making through case studies.
• To learn about the main public and private sources of financing that exist within the financial system.
Investment Director at Allianz Popular (Grupo Allianz), responsible for management of assets amounting to over 15,000 million euros. In addition, he is a member of the investment committee of Popular Banca Privada and the high income committee of Banco Popular. He has a doctorate in Economics from San Pablo CEU University, and a degree in Economics from the Autonomous University of Madrid and a further degree in Business Administration and Management from San Pablo CEU University.
Senior Professional in Asset and Wealth Management, with over 18 years’ experience. He has occupied relevant positions of responsibility at several entities, including Lazard Wealth Management, where he was Investment Manager, and General Manager of their financial agency in Spain. Prior to that, at the Sabadell Bank Group, he was Investment Manager in Absolute Profitability, and on the Board of the Urquijo Bank financial agency (Urquijo Gestión SGIIC). Before this, he was general manager of the Atlántico Bank financial agency, Atlántico Fondos SGIIC, and Investment Manager in Variable Income at Sogeval SGIIC, (Popular Bank Group). He has a Degree in Law and Business Science from the Pontificia University of Comillas (ICADE), a Master’s in Portfolio Management from the IEB, and he holds the international financial certifications from CAIA (Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst) from CAIA Association and FRM (Financial Risk Manager) from the Global Association of Risk Professionals.