The crisis generated by COVID-19 has forced us to virtualize our coordination relations with all the teams with which we collaborate. In this course we want to explore if we are taking advantage of all the potential that new technologies offer us. The cuts in the budgets in our digital transformation projects cannot be an excuse for not printing swiftly in the implementation of our digitization initiatives where Artificial Intelligence and data become compulsory vehicles in promoting our continuous improvement initiatives if we want remain competitive in the markets in which we operate.
- Be aware of how we adopt change and approach personal and organizational transitions from Prosci's perspective in our particular digital transformation.
- Identify my personal style for innovation and take into account its strengths and areas of development in promoting continuous improvement initiatives.
- Evaluate the virtual interaction of my team and its innovative potential.
- Realize the importance of the data for effective decision-making before my team and before all my stakeholders.
- Identify the key KPIs of my team to build a dashboard of our innovation and continuous improvement strategy.
Tiene más de 20 años de experiencia en diversos sectores y funciones. Ha trabajado en empresas de todos las dimensiones, desde star-ups a multinacionales, y en diversos países. Emprendedora y Mentora de Star-ups en fase de rápido crecimiento.
Es Ingeniera Informática por la UPM (España). Certificada en Transformación y Gestión del Cambio por Prosci.
Co-autora del "body of Knowledge" de la Escuela de Negocios de Inteligencia Artificial de Microsoft (aka.ms/AIBS).
Máster en Gestión Empresarial por Stanford Graduate School of Business (USA).
Gustavo Aguilar de Armas
Manager of the Institute for Leadership Ethics and Advanced Development (CEU ILEAD). He has held several managerial posts in business organisations and foundations, mainly in the field of organisational development and strategy for managing change. With a degree in law and an MBA from the Madrid Complutense University, he also has a Master's degree in Foundation Administration and Management of Foundations, Associations and other Not for profit Organisations from the Autonomous University of Madrid. He is certified for various psychometric instruments (MBTI, FIRO-B, el CPI), is a Project Manager at PRINCE2, and qualified in agile methodologies such as SCRUM and Kanban Methodologist. He has also completed the Training Programme in Ontological Coaching at Newfield (Amsterdam).
See the preferential financing conditions for CEU IAM:
* The information provided by the CEU Education Group on the financing requested is for guidance only and can in no way be considered a binding offer or pre-approval of conditions. Whether or not to approve and grant the financing requested is the sole decision the bank.