Social Media Policy
In accordance with the provisions of (EU) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, we hereby inform you that your data will be processed under the responsibility of the CEU San Pablo University Foundation, which informs users that it has proceeded to create a profile on the Social Media Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, Youtube and Google + for the main purpose of advertising its products and services.
CEU San Pablo University Foundation Data:
C/ Tutor No. 35 - 28008 Madrid (Spain)
Foundation Registry No.: 60
As a User, you have a profile in the same Social Network and you have decided to become associated with the page created by the CEU San Pablo University Foundation, thus demonstrating your interest in the information that will be published in the Network. By becoming associated with our page, you are giving us your consent to process the personal data published in your profile. Likewise, we hereby inform you that it is planned to create profiles from the personal data you provide us through any medium, including WhatsApp or any other instant messaging tool, if used. Profiles can also be created through your public fingerprint on the Internet in order to identify the products or services that may best suit you, as well as the best way to communicate them to you according to the preferences or habits you show, and which are offered by our foundation or entities related to it (*).
You can access the privacy policies of the Social Network at any time, as well as configure your profile to ensure your privacy.
CEU San Pablo University Foundation has access to and processes any of your public information, especially your contact name. These data are only used within the Social Network itself and are not stored in any file.
In accordance with the rights conferred by the currently in force regulations on data protection, you may contact the competent Supervisory Authority to make any claim you consider appropriate, and to exercise your rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion, transfer and opposition to the processing of your personal data, as well as the withdrawal of the consent given for their processing, by addressing your request to the CEU San Pablo CEU University Foundation at C/ Tutor No. 35 - 28008 Madrid (Spain), or by e-mail to [email protected]
With regard to the rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion, portability and opposition to processing, which you can exercise before the CEU San Pablo CEU University Foundation, in accordance with Chapter III of the General Data Protection Act, you should take into account the following aspects:
- Right of Access: this is the user's right to obtain information about his/her specific personal data which has been or will be processed by the CEU San Pablo University Foundation, as well as the information available about the source of such data and the communications made or planned.
- Right of Rectification: this is the right of the person concerned to have the data that is found to be inaccurate or incomplete amended. It can only be exercised with regard to the information that is under the control of the CEU San Pablo University Foundation (for example, deleting comments published on the page itself, or images or web content containing the user's personal data).
- Right to the Limitation of Processing: this is the right to limit the purposes of the processing as originally envisaged by the data controller.
- Right of Deletion: this is the right to delete the user's personal data, except as provided in the General Data Protection Act itself or in other applicable regulations that stipulate the obligation to store such data for a given period of time.
- Right of portability: this is the right to receive from the CEU San Pablo University Foundation the personal data the user has provided, in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading, and to transfer them to another controller.
- Right of Opposition: this is the user's right not to have his/her personal data processed or to have the processing of such data by the CEU San Pablo University Foundation discontinued.
In order to exercise any of the rights described above, the following requirements must be met:
- Submission of a written document to the address: C/ Tutor No. 35 - 28008 Madrid (Spain) or via email to: [email protected]
- The letter sent by the owner of the data requesting the exercise of his/her rights must meet the following legal requirements:
- Name and surnames of the person concerned and a copy of his/her ID card. In the exceptional cases in which representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means the person representing him/her, as well as the document certifying the representation. The photocopy of the ID card will not be required provided that the identity is proven by any other legally valid means.
- Application in which the request is specified (exercise of right requested or information to be accessed). If it does not refer to a specific file, all the information with your personal data will be provided. If you request information from a specific file, only the information from this file will be provided. If you request information about a third party, it will never be provided. If you request it by phone, you will be told to do so in writing and you will be informed of how you can do so and the address to which you have to send the written request. You will never be given information over the phone.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of applicant.
- Documents supporting the request made.
- The person concerned should use any medium that enables the sending and receipt of the request to be proven.
Use of the profile
The CEU San Pablo University Foundation will take the following actions:
- Access the profile's public information.
- Publish in the User's profile all the information already published in the page of the CEU San Pablo University Foundation.
- Send personal and individual messages through the Social Network channels.
- Publish updates of the status of the page in the User's profile.
You can always control your connections, delete content that no longer interests you and restrict who you share your connections with. To do this you must access your privacy settings.
Having become associated with the CEU San Pablo University Foundation page, the User may use it to publish comments, links, images, photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network. The User, under all circumstances, must be the owner of the above, hold the copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of the third parties concerned. Any publication on the page, whether text, graphics, photographs, videos, etc., which violates or is likely to violate morals, ethics, good taste or decorum, and/or which infringes, violates or breaches intellectual or industrial property rights, image rights or the law is strictly prohibited. In such cases, the CEU San Pablo University Foundation reserves the right to immediately withdraw the content and may request the permanent blocking of the User.
CEU San Pablo University Foundation accepts no responsibility for the contents that have been freely published by a User.
As a User, you must bear in mind that your publications will be viewed by other Users, so their privacy is your sole responsibility.
Any images that may be published in the page will not be stored in any file by the CEU San Pablo University Foundation but will remain in the Social Network.
Contests and promotions
The CEU San Pablo University Foundation reserves the right to carry out contests and promotions, in which Users associated with its page may take part. The rules of each one, when the Social Network platform is used for this purpose, will be published in the network, always complying with the EC Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act and any other applicable regulation.
The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse or administer, in any way, any of our promotions, nor is it associated with any of them.
The CEU San Pablo University Foundation will use the Social Network to advertise its products and services. However, if it decides to use your contact details to carry out direct commercial prospecting actions, it will always comply with the legal requirements of the Data Protection Act and the EC Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act.
Recommending the CEU San Pablo University Foundation page to other users so that they too can enjoy the promotions or be informed of its activity will not be considered advertising.
Google +: https://www.google.com/intl/es_ALL/+/policy/
* CEU Institutions, Dependent Centres and Foundations: the CEU Abat Oliba Private University Foundation, the San Pablo Andalucía Foundation, the San Pablo Castilla y León Foundation, the San Pablo Sanchinarro Foundation, the Abat Oliba Foundation, the San Pablo Study Aid Foundation, the San Pablo University College, the Ángel Herrera Oria Cultural Foundation and the Asociación Católica de Propagandistas.